npm ERR! Failed at the email@example.com install script 'node-gyp rebuild'.
NOTE: if you see the error after
npm install, it's because there is a problem when building node-gyp on some Windows machines.
Try to delete the 'node_modules' folder, and call
npm install from a "VS2013 x86 Native Tools Command Prompt" window (found in VS2013 installation).
See related issue on Github
How to use bootstrap?
// use jquery import $ from 'jquery'; // use bootstrap with jqeury global.jQuery = require('jquery'); require('bootstrap');
How to use Select2 or Jquery?
- install npm package:
npm install select2
- reference css file in app.html: `
- require the package so webpack will pack it:
import S2 from 'select2'
How to build custom syntax file for Atom Editor
- Reference this: https://github.com/lee-dohm/language-generic-config and any familiar language syntax file, for example, Ruby
- Use dev tool to find out class names
- Open two window: one for dev and one for preview the syntax; Ctrl+Alt+r on preview window to reload.
- Don't forget to escape
\in the regex string in the cson file: